My Lovely Holiday

My Lovely Holiday

Last holiday, I went to Jakarta before the disaster began to hit Jakarta which was a flood. My family and I went to Jakarta at night specifically at 8.00 pm. I was very sleepy that night but i didn't want to go to sleep so i asked my friend to accompany me through chat but it turned out I can't even though i already drank 2 cups of coffee. So i slept in my car until we arrived in our apartment in Jakarta. I was so sleepy that as soon as we entered our apartment, i threw my body to my bed immediately.

Until next morning, we had breakfast in Senayan. My mom just bought mixed berry juice and croissant, my dad bought a cup of black coffee meanwhile I bought a plate of french toast and a cup of fresh milk. We were there because I need to buy shoes in Senayan mall but unfortunately the mall hadn't opened yet. The food was really expensive though and the people in the restaurant was very loud and impolite. Around 2 hours later, I walked around the mall but sadly there was no shoe store. So we went to Grand Indonesia through MRT which was a train (there was a big BTS poster and tons of people were taking pictures in there that the station became crowded) We bought shoes and ate seafood there, and it was very good and fresh especially the shrimp and the mussels.The calamaries weren't very good but I was very happy because i spent my time with my family for once in awhile.

In next day, my dad and my sister started to work again and they left me with my mom so we spent our time in a f(x) Sudirman mall. We went to Pepper Lunch and ate there, and my mom got free ice cream there because it was her birthday. But my mom didn't like the ice cream so i ate a whole cup of it. We also went shopping but we didn't buy any clothes though. We also went to a doughnut store and a book store as well. We were having fun until we had to go home at midnight because we had an event tomorrow

The rest of my holiday was staying home, eating, sleeping and helping my mom's work. There was one time, that i was so bored that i made tiktok and doing bbq with my friends until night before new year
And that's the end of my story about my holiday, sorry if it's boring and i hope you guys like it and see you later i guess :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suggestion and Offering Dialogue